Here is a very easy and delicious chocolate and coconut mousse recipe made with only four ingredients. Perfect for when you don´t have a lot of time but want to surprise your friends and family with a healthy desert on a special occasion.
- 400g sugar free chocolate bar (70% cacao or more)
- 400ml canned coconut milk
- 2 ripe avocados
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate in a low heat
- Mix it with the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy and smooth
- Enjoy it with nuts and coconut chips on top!
Let me know what you think!