I have been so addicted to smoothie bowls lately. They make a delicious and super satisfying breakfast. Here is the recipe for my favorite green smoothie bowl and the most crunchy topping that makes the perfect protein boost and it only takes you 5 minutes!
Tropical green smoothie bowl
- 250ml coconut milk drink
- Big handful of spinach
- Half mango
- 2 passion fruits
- 1 tsp maca
Place all the ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth and serve in a bowl.
Mix nuts & seeds topping
- 1 or 2 tbsp nuts (a choice of almonds, cashew, walnuts, basil nuts, etc.)
- 1 tbsp seeds (I use pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp coconut nectar (or other natural sweeter of choice)
- Add the coconut oil, nuts, seeds and Himalayan salt into a pan and cook it, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until is golden
- In end add your natural sweetener of choice and stir it well
- Serve over your smoothie bowl!
Hope you like it!