Being healthy is not about calorie counting, dieting or deprivation, we can still enjoy delicious recipes, like these pancakes, using only the best ingredients nature has to offer. They are 100% vegan, gluten and refined sugar free. Perfect to share with your loved ones on a weekend healthy brunch!
(Makes around 6 pancakes)
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (or other dairy free milk of choice)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cinnamon to taste
- Coconut oil to coat the pan
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl
- Add milk to the bowl and mix well
- Add the oats, baking powder and cinnamon and mix it again until obtaining a good consistency
- Add coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat
- Pour in small amounts of the pancake mixture and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Add more coconut oil when necessary
- Serve with your favorite toppings (fruits, natural sweetener of choice, cacao nibs, coconut chips, etc!)
Hope you like it!